Berbagi apa yang saya ketahui

7 April 2013

Deegre of comparison (Tingkat Perbandingan)

Contoh Soal dan jawabannya..

1.      Andi is 165 cm tall. Donna is 167 cm tall. So, Donna is taller than Andi.

2.      My father is 45 years old. My mother is 46 years old. So, My mother is older than my father.

3.      A buffalo is big. But, an elephant is bigger than a cow.

4.      Bengawan Solo river is long but Nil river is longer than Bengawan Solo river.

5.      Most students think Mathematic is more difficult than Social Science.

6.      Roger is 12 years old. Danu is 15 years old. So, Roger is younger than Danu.

7.      A hill is shorter than a mountain.

8.      A horse runs faster than a goat.

9.      A car’s price is usually more expensive than a motorbike’s price.

10.  The red jacket is 60,000 rupiahs. The blue jacket costs 75,000 rupiahs. The red jacket is cheaper than the blue jacket.


11.  I think this T-shirt is too small. Can you give me the bigger one?

12.  Sofi is my younger sister. She was born two years after me.

13.  Jakarta is a modern city. But New York is more modern than Jakarta.

14.  The test was very difficult yesterday. I think it’s easier today. I can do it easily.

15.  European people are usually bigger than Asian people.

16.  The car’s price is usually more expensive than the motorbike’s.

17.  My house is near my school. I go to school on foot. Albert’s house is farther than my house from school. He goes to school by public car.

18.  I’ve been learning to dance for five months. Sisca can dance better than me because she’s been learning for five years.

19.  I want to buy that red jacket but it’s too expensive. I hope I can find a cheaper jacket to buy.

20.  The scenery here is beautiful. But I think it will be more beautiful if there is no garbage anywhere.

 21.  The elephant is the biggest animal on the earth.

22.  Maya is the most diligent student in my class. She never comes late to school.

23.  Those jackets are expensive. But the most expensive jacket is the red one.

24.  Almost all students think that Mathematic is the most difficult subject in the school.

25.  Mr. Ron is the most patient teacher in our school. He never gets angry to us.

26.  There are four tall student in my class. But the tallest student is Raka.

27.  Cheetah is known as the fastest runner animal on the earth.

28.  An ant may be the smallest animal in the world.

29.  Jakarta is the most crowded / the biggest city in Indonesia.

30.  Arnold cleans his room twice a day. That’s way his room is the cleanest among our rooms.

Deegre of comparison (Tingkat Perbandingan) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.